Sunday, August 2, 2009

Knuckle Scraper - Max Isn't The Bastard



Knuckle Scraper
"Max Isn't The Bastard" (2006)
Hardcore
DOWNLOAD

In a little over 5 minutes, Knuckle Scraper pump out 12 tracks of spastic Power Violence that will tear you a new asshole. This release has made it's way around a few of the blogs, but I thought it deserved a place on mine as one of my favorite 7'' releases in the past few years. This band was essentially Machine Gun Romantics sans lead vocalist. The MITB rip-off cover art (look a few posts down) should tip you off to the band's early 90's PV worship sound. They put out another 7'' called R.I.P. that was just recently released, I picked up a copy but haven't gotten a chance to rip it... It will hopefully be up shortly. For fans of No Comment, Infest, Spazz, MITB, and every band that is/was built on the West Coast PV sound.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you like the Iron Lung. Go ahead and use it. I need those Knucklescraper MP3s.

    While we're at it, how about a link trade? I'm adding you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got a deal. it might be a bit before i can get the other 7" ripped, i'm in the process of relocating to seattle, but i'll shoot you a link once they're on here unless someone else beats me to it.

    ReplyDelete