Monday, July 27, 2009

Telefon Tel Aviv - Immolate Yourself



Telefon Tel Aviv
"Immolate Yourself" (2009)
Electronica
DOWNLOAD

Since I didn't introduce them before, Telefon Tel Aviv were two dudes from Chicago that made some great "IDM" electronic music (excuse the redundancy). I'm sure if you're into this stuff at all, you heard that one of them, Charles, passed away. This is their third release. They took a different direction, incorporating the added vocals of the second album and adding some darker tracks. Track 3 sounds like they were listening to a little Depeche Mode. I don't think there will be anything else released under the name, since it would just be a solo project at this point. I'll add the second album later... I still think Fahrenheit Fair Enough is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment